At Sacred Heart, All Are Welcome
The parish of Sacred Heart Catholic Church is a multicultural Christian community dedicated to loving and serving Christ through the guidance and love of God, and the inspiration of the Holy Spirit. Our faith community is committed to respecting all human life and nurturing the spiritual growth of all through worship, education and service.
- Help care for elders. “Thanks to support from the Retirement Fund for Religious, we are now in a much better position to care for our elders,” writes a religious sister. Your donation helps her religious community and hundreds of others provide for aging members and plan for long-term needs. Please give to next week’s Retirement Fund for Religious collection.
- Fiesta Raffle Winners: 1st - $5,000 - Stella Barron, 2nd - $4,000 - Moses Guerrero, 3rd - $3,000 - Evan Williams, 4th - $2,000 - Teresa Perez, 5th - $1,000 - Marty Werchan, 6th - $500 - R. Navejas, 7th - $400 - Josh Mott, 8th - $300 - Marty Werchan, 9th - $200 - Veronica Barnes, 10th - $100 - Paula Moore, and $1,000 - Mike and Beth Walterscheidt for selling winning raffle ticket. Congratulations to All!
- Nuestra Señora de Guadalupe: Diocese of Austin - Santa Cruz Parsih, 1100 Main Street, Buda, TX 78610. On December 9th, 2017, join us as Bishop Joe S. Vasquez and Auxiliary Bishop Daniel E.Garcia Lead the celebration in Honor of Our Lady of Guadalupe. Patroness of the Americas and Protectress of Unborn Children. Schedule of Events: 7:30 am Particpant Arrival, 9:00 am Procession and Rosary, 11:00 am Mass and Fellowship. Families are welcome; bring your Parish and ministry banner! For more information, visit www.austindiocese.org or the Office of Hispanic Ministry, 512-949-2426
- Eagle's Wings Retreat Center: Our next Day of Spirituality is right around the corner, and it is going to be a fun, festive one! What a great way to welcome Advent and get into the Christmas spirit. Dec. 12, 2017 “Food, Family, and Faith” Msgr. Elmer/Paul Corley 2805 Ranch Road 2341 Burnet, TX 78611. How we view food plays a vital role in our faith life. It serves as a reminder of our hunger for Christ, is central to hospitality, and expresses our joy during celebrations. Food feeds us physically and spiritually. Join Msgr. Elmer and our own EWRC Chef as they explore how the foods we make, eat, and share transform our lives through God’s grace. www.ewrc.org
- RE Announcements: ATTENTION Confirmation Students and Parents. The Confirmation Retreat is scheduled for Saturday, December 2, 2017 from 9:00am to 8:00pm at our Parish Hall. Sign in starts at 8:30am; please eat breakfast before you come. If you haven't paid, I will be at the R.E. Office Monday 11/27 through Wednesday, 10:00am to 2:00pm also Mon. & Fri. evening 6:00pm-8:00pm. - Nancy Luna, DRE
- ATTENTION! Saturday night Parishioners that attend Saturday Vigil Mass. This message is for you. We are having our Confirmation Retreat on Saturday, Dec. 2, 2017. The students and the Retreat Team will be attending Saturday Vigil Mass that date. Our count will be about 100 more people for that night.
- GUADALUPANAS: The Rosary is recited daily at 5:00 pm, lead by the Guadalupanas. Please join with us in reciting the rosary. The rosary is recited in the chapel except on Friday when it is recited in the church. See you there.